Since 1994 of release
Repair and car operation
+ The maintenance instruction
+ Maintenance service
+ The engine
+ 3. The engine (two top camshafts)
+ Cooling system
+ Топлевная and exhaust systems
+ Electric chain
+ 7. Ignition system
+ 8. The electronic block of management and gauges
+ 10. A five-speed transmission and the main transfer RPO MM5
+ 11. Automatic Transmission
- Running gear
13.2. Replacement of wheels
13.3. Wheel bolts
13.4. Обкатка tyres
13.5. Storage of tyres
13.6. Balancing of wheels
13.7. Chains противоскольжения
13.8. Pressure check in tyres
13.9. Check of a profile of tyres
13.10. Gate check
13.11. Corners of installation of wheels of the car
13.12. Preliminary check of a technical condition
13.13. Adjustment of a convergence of forward wheels
13.14. Check of a convergence of back wheels
13.15. Check of a corner of disorder of back wheels
13.16. Designations of wheel disks and tyres
+ 14. A forward suspension bracket
+ 15. A drive of forward wheels
+ 16. A back suspension bracket
+ Brake system
+ Heating, ventilation
+ Electric equipment
The vibrations felt on a steering wheel, not always are a consequence of infringement of corners of installation of wheels. The possible reason is also the unbalance of wheels. Additional check is the test for stability of rectilinear movement of the car. The tendency to a cross-section deviation of the car at movement after equal horizontal road and the released steering wheel can be a consequence of non-uniform deterioration or damage of tyres. Before the control of corners of installation of wheels it is necessary to execute following preparatory operations.
To check up
For correct installation of forward and back wheels it is necessary to satisfy following conditions.
1) All tyres should have an identical condition and similar drawing of a protector. Tyres should be completely serviceable.
2) Pressure of air in all wheels should be identical.
3) it is necessary to check up a condition закраин all wheels. Ободы should be serviceable.
4) On both forward seats cargoes in weight on 70 kg should be placed.
5) the Fuel tank should be filled on half.
6) to Shake some times the car that suspension brackets of wheels have come to static position.